Saturday, September 13, 2008

What's in the Pantry

Hey Christine,

Thanks for telling me that the bake sale at Rockwell started early this year.
I really like the desserts there and they're hard to find because they're usually home-made by some lonely housewives from Forbes,etc.
I'm starting to appreciate my Saturday morning classes because the bake sale in Power Plant is only available on Saturdays.
Hopefully, Nadia will meet me there next Saturday so she could be introduced to Gayuma's B.T.S.(Ahem, according to Jeff it's B.W/S. ;-) )


Anyways, attached are pictures:
1. Dark Chocolate and Almond brittle from Kitchen's best by Roselyn - worth the Px/gram
2. Choco caramel cheese cake ball from...tsk. tsk. no label - good cheesecake, bad branding.
3. Gayuma's BTS, by the way they'll open a restaurant open some time next year - yay!
4. Mini-Cupcakes from the Sweet Life by Ange
(couture cupcakes: Marie Antoinette: Vanilla Cupcake with Tequila Rose Buttercream
Sugar Daddy - Moist choco cake with Bailey's Buttercream
Satine - Red Velvet cupcakes with Cream Cheese etc.)



And since wala akong naabutan sa office. Too bad. I won't be bringing everything home though because my lola's diabetic and my mom's just going to lecture me about it.

2 comments:

Hans Roxas-Chua said...

Well well well... What do we have here? Is this part of your master plan to get me to treat you guys out 2X a week (or at least buy dessert for everyone)? I guess I have to monitor this site from now on...

teacake27 said...

do you have contact details of gayuma in katipunan? their restaurant is already closed. you mentioned they're planning on opening a resto by next year. my contact details: 9110254/09282095021. look for jackie. thanks.